The SoilDx Dashboard page provides the following statistics at a glance:
- A summary of how many tests you have recently completed
- Test consumable supply levels
- Calibration status and reminders when your hardware calibration is out of date
- Operate the test hardware
FertiSaver-N operation instructions
Filling samplesTo fill samples, you will need your soil samples, dried and milled through a 2 mm sieve, clean jars, digestion and trap reagents, and the Filling Station connected to the computer.
As a Dashboard administrator, in addition you will also be able to:
- Add unlimited User accounts to your soil testing operation so they can each have their own login on the system
- Delegate specific responsibilities to your Users - for instance controlling permission on who can access test data, and who can reorder supplies, and which hardware the Users can operate.
- Use a simple API to connect the Dashboard to your GIS-based soil sampling platform
- Create test reports for soil samples and export them directly to Excel, Google Spreadsheets or PDF reports
- View and pay invoices from Soil Diagnostics Inc
- Reorder supplies for test consumables
SoilDx Dashboard is available now.